Digital Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner
- TrunkTracker V
- 25000 Dynamically Allocated Channels
- Close Call RF Capture Technology
- Location-Based Scanning
- Continuous Band Coverage*
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Base, handheld and mobile scanners give you the inside scoop on the real news as it happens.
The BCD996P2 comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility. It includes support for digital systems, including the latest APCO Project 25 Phase II systems.
- TrunkTracker V – Follows communications on APCO 25 Phase 1, Phase 2, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS and LTR trunked systems.
- 25000 Dynamically Allocated Channels – Room for all your local systems and more.
- Close Call RF Capture Technology – Instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters
- Location-Based Scanning – Connect an optional GPS for automatic channel selection.
- Continuous Band Coverage* – 25MHz to 1.3GHz Excluding UHF TV and Cellular
- Fire Tone-Out
- Multi-Colored Display Backlight
- Alpha Tagging
- 100 Quick Key System Access
- Band Scope – Graphically finds radio activity
- Audio AGC
- Automatic Digital Threshold Adjustment
- Temporary Lockout – Lets you temporarily lockout noisy channels.
- Search with Scan
- NAC Decoding – for conventional P25 channels
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode – Instantly Detects and Displays the Subaudible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert – Specific Area Message Encoding – During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
- PC Programming/Control
- Public Safety Scanner
- System / Channel Number Tagging – provides rapid access to a specific system or channel
- Individual Channel Volume Offset
- Priority ID Scan on trunked systems