BearTracker Scanner w/9,000 Channels
- TrunkTracker III Technology
- 9000 Dynamically Allocated Channels
- Close Call RF Capture Technology
- System / Channel Number Tagging
- Location-Based Scanning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Out of stock
Base, handheld and mobile scanners give you the inside scoop on the real news as it happens.
The BCT15X comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility. See the Owner’s Manual web site for more information.
- TrunkTracker III Technology – So you can keep up with the action on Motorola, EDACS and LTR systems.
- 9000 Dynamically Allocated Channels – Plenty of room for all your local systems.
- Close Call® RF Capture Technology – Instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters
- System / Channel Number Tagging – provides rapid access to a specific system or channel
- Location-Based Scanning – Connect an optional GPS for automatic channel selection.
- Fire Tone-Out
- Alpha Tagging
- 100 Quick Key System Access
- Band Scope – Graphically finds radio activity
- Continuous Band Coverage* – 25MHz to 1.3GHz Excluding UHF TV and Cellular
- Temporary Lockout – Lets you temporarily lockout noisy channels.
- Search with Scan
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode – Instantly Detects and Displays the Subaudible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert – Specific Area Message Encoding – During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
- PC Programming/Control
- Public Safety Scanner
- Compatible with BC-RH96 Remote Head
- Individual Channel Volume Offset
- Priority ID Scan on trunked system