Shipping & Handling
Uniden America Corp. does not ship outside the U.S. and Canada (The U.S. includes: All 50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, and U.S. Virgin Islands.)
- Shipping and Handling charges for the selected shipping method will be added.
- Charges are based on the total amount of the order and your location.
- Customers placing bulk orders will be contacted for additional shipping charges.
- California, Florida, Michigan, Texas and Canadian residents, please add sales tax.
- Orders shipping to Businesses must include a business name in the "Business Name" order field.
- Warranty is void on all shipments outside the U.S. and Canada.
- We cannot ship to A.P.O., hotel, or freight forwarding agency addresses.
- Uniden uses FedEx for all export orders (No PO Boxes outside the U.S.)
- U.S. Mail packages are shipped by FedEx SmartPost and delivered by your local postal carrier.
- Duties, Taxes and Clearance Charges Are For The Account Of The Consignee. Uniden does not pay duties, taxes and/or clearance charges for customers located outside of the United States.
- Orders placed throughout the week with a shipping destination in Canada, Puerto Rico, USVI, Guam, and American Samoa will be consolidated and shipped every Friday from Uniden America Corp.
- IMPORTANT: In most cases once an order has been placed it can NOT be changed or cancelled. Shipping efficiency is very important to us. As soon as your order is submitted, the order immediately gets processed and placed on the truck in order to keep within our shipping time frames.
- Orders will be shipped in 2 business days in most cases, but this can take up to 5 business days in some instances.
- Ground delivery can take up to 7 - 10 business days.
- When choosing ground delivery method enter a U.S.P.S. confirmed address to ensure final receipt of order.
- Priority shipping orders will be shipped on the same day unless placed after 12:00 (noon) Central Time (Current Time: 04:24 PM CST) or on weekends/holidays; those orders will be shipped the following business day.
- FOR ORDERS OVER $100 AND FOR ALL ORDERS SHIPPING VIA PRIORITY METHODS (regardless of total), A SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED UPON DELIVERY. PLEASE USE AN ADDRESS THAT WILL HAVE SOMEONE AVAILABLE TO SIGN FOR YOUR ORDER, OTHERWISE THIS WILL DELAY RECEIPT OF YOUR ORDER.
- For Fed Ex Overnight and Fed Ex Second Day deliveries which result in a Saturday delivery, there will be a flat rate fee of $34.00. Please let us know this extra charge is OK or your shipment will not be delivered until the following Monday. Also, if Saturday delivery is not available in your area, your shipment will not be delivered until Monday. FedEx does not deliver on Sundays.
- Sorry, we cannot ship via GROUND to Alaska or Hawaii. Please choose a priority method.
- UPS does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday. If you desire Saturday delivery, you should choose Fed Ex as your shipping method and follow the instructions in note 4.
- For FedEx Shipments to Hawaii, please add an extra day for shipping.
- Cannot ship orders via FedEx Express or UPS Express to a P.O. Box.
Canadian Customers Only:
Uniden will ship internationally, unless shipments are restricted by law. Certain products, software, materials, or technology that you choose to order from Uniden may be subject to United States Export Controls. No products, software, materials, or technology may be exported contrary to any applicable export law, including but not limited to the following: 1) into (or to a national resident of) any country designated as a Terrorist Supporting Country or Embargoed Country listed within the Export Administration Regulations; or 2) anyone on the United States Treasury Departmentís list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Departmentís Denied Persons List. By ordering from Uniden, you agree to abide by the applicable U.S. export laws, rules and regulations, and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, Uniden products, software, materials, or technology to a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of the law.
By ordering from Uniden, you acknowledge and understand that we may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as titles, to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Duties & Taxes:
Duties, Taxes and Clearance Charges Are For The Account Of The Consignee. The appropriate Canadian Goods and Services Tax (GST or HST) will be added.
Uniden does not pay duties, taxes and/or clearance charges for customers located outside of the United States. The freight carrier typically charges the end customer for these Customs charges. If the customer does not pay, Uniden will, at a later date, charge for these Customs importation charges that they failed to pay when billed by the carrier.
Additional charges for customs clearance (import duties and taxes) are not included in the shipping and handling calculation and must be borne by you; Uniden has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies, rates and fees vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from Uniden, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. (effective 3/16/2007)
Warranty is void on all shipments outside the Uniden States and Canada.
Export orders placed with Uniden America can take up to 5 business days to ship out due to the export documents that are being prepared for each order. Please allow up to 14 business days for delivery.
Effective Immediately (5/15/2009)
Orders placed throughout the week with a shipping destination in Canada, Puerto Rico, USVI, Guam, and American Samoa will be consolidated and shipped every Friday from Uniden America Corp.